Its very fast and easy to upload your artwork to NWCI. Simply follow the directions below to upload your graphic files quickly and securely.
Review Artwork Before Submitting
Please verify the requirements below to insure your artwork will be print ready.
- File resolution - 100-150 dpi at full size or 200-300 dpi at half size
- Color Mode - CMYK
- Acceptable Formats - .tif, .ai, .eps, .pdf
- Photoshop File - Flatten file and save as .tif with LZW compression
- Illustrator File - Convert all fonts to outlines and embed or supply any linked images, save as .ai CS6 or CC
- Check File Resolution - Zoom into 100% to check for print quality
Upload Your Artwork
Go to http://nwcidisplays.leapfile.net
Alternative Upload Sites
There are two free online file transfer services we recommend - DropBox.com and WeTransfer.com
Please send uploads or shared DropBox to firstname.lastname@example.org and email us separately to confirm receipt.
Finalizing the Order
- Place your order online - or call 253.238.7933
- Upload your artwork
- Email for artwork confirmation
- E-Proof's will be sent within 4 hours
- Once approval is received production will begin
- If expedited service is needed, please contact NWCI before submitting the order